Three Spirit is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. We’ve been bringing plants to the party in the UK since 2018 and now we’re taking things to the next level and entering brand new markets. Primarily selling online, we are looking for digital natives, creative story-tellers and proactive problem-solvers to come on this journey. We need humans who aren’t afraid to hustle and who enjoy a bit of the chaos start-up life brings with it!
Everything we do is about alchemy; from the plants we use in our drinks to the blending of minds, industries and expertise it takes to make them. Plant scientists, world-class bartenders, hedonists, herbalists and artists combine to create Three Spirit. This is probably why our drinks taste, feel and do everything a little differently.
Our mission is simple: we want to change the way people socialise; offering more choice and healthier options that promote connection and alternative ways to feel good.
CURRENTLY HIRING -
We are currently hiring the following jobs, but we're happy to hear from anyone who thinks they'd be a good asset to our team.
To apply to work here, drop us an email to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd be perfect for the role and why you’re excited about what we’re doing.
As part of our Equality Policy - We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - We welcome enquiries from everyone.
HEAD OF SALES - UK
Three Spirit is seeking a Head of Sales to drive the UK on-trade as well as feed into global sales strategy across all of our wholesale channels. Working closely with the founders to support and guide you, we’re looking for someone to show us how it's done in the trade.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of sales experience working for a challenger brand in drinks or FMCG. They will have great relationships with the on-trade and some knowledge of specialist retail. Strong commercial acumen and people management skills are a must. This role will support someone who likes responsibility, is proactive, and can handle the pace and chaos of a startup.
This role includes:
This role includes:
- Overseeing the on/off trade sales strategy and team. Adapting the strategy for each product. Using insight on current performance and sales data. Building relationships with our existing on/off trade customers.
- Identify new top-tier target accounts and help us evolve our strategy using insight on current performance and sales data
- Recruit and manage our team of ambassadors and sales teams
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new top tier accounts
- Support with planning, positioning and launch of new products
- Reporting, planning and projecting to support demand planning
- Create and present compelling sales presentations (on-brand, effective)
- Ensure pricing, MOQs, payment terms, lead times, promotions, retros are planned with the finance & operations team
- Develop strategies and support on account management including training, in-store tastings, events, display, promotions and incentives.
CREATIVE ARTWORKER- UK or US
Three Spirit is seeking a digital designer to elevate the design of every part of our customer’s brand experience; from our social accounts, playlists, promotional emails and our blog, to the unboxing experience of our product and the physical touchpoints in bars, restaurants, events and parties.
The ideal candidate will have been working in a multi-disciplinary creative role for 2-3 years either agency or client-side. The environment is fast-paced and highly experimental, so they will need to be a self-starting individual with a keen eye for detail and someone who is comfortable and confident managing multiple projects, stakeholders and deadlines.
We're open to freelancers and full-timers at this stage.
- Work with the marketing team on creative development across our digital touch points - from web pages, email newsletters, organic and paid social, display and more.
- Working with our performance marketing team to help them deliver engaging and high performing creative for paid social campaigns.
- Maintain & uphold brand guidelines across visual and written identities across all social channels and with any external partners.
- Develop our print assets offering - from on and off trade, events, parties to packaging and unboxing. Collaborating with specialist design agencies on a project by project basis.